No COVID-19 tests (PCR or antigens) are required to enter this private island.
Price of the cabins per night:
- Sunday to Friday: $ 157.50
- Saturday: $ 180
These rates do not apply for special seasons such as Carnivals, Easter, National Holidays and New Year's Eve parties
Transportation to Isla Bolaños by Ferry
Adult Price: $101.25
Children 4 and under do not pay for transportation as long as they ride on parents' legs.
The ferry departs at 7:30 am from the Flamenco Marina in El Causeway, Amador, Panama City.
The ferry returns from the island at 3pm, arriving in Panama City around 5:30 pm.
- No Covid-19 tests are required to enter the property
- The additional bed has a cost of $62.50 (single payment)
- Does not include: the costs mentioned on this page do not include food or drinks
- Remember to bring your original passports
- You can buy beer, cocktails and coca cola in the restaurants $2
- Iced tea and water are included in the price.
- It is not allowed to bring food or drinks to the facilities.
- The cabins and all the facilities on the island operate with solar energy, so air conditioning is not included in the price.
- Each guest must bring their towels and toiletries (soap and shampoo)